Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Salam Lebaran Maaf Zahir & Batin

Raya just around the corner. People has been busy with their preparation. For me? Zero preparation. Haha.. So lame. I don't know why I don't have the spirit for this coming raya.


My friend all go here & there go search new cloth for raya and i'm the only one who not searching anything. I don't care much about all of that. The truth is, i never buy traditional malay cloth for myself.

Before this also the same case, luckily all the cloth were present for me from my aunty & friends. Raya this new also like that, suddenly my mom inform me that someone give me a "baju melayu".

Weird, who is that person. Curious, later when back at ampang, maybe i'll find the answer.

Anyway, I just hope this Raya will bring more meaningful aspect for all of us.

I want apologize to all.. Maaf Zahir & Batin.. Enjoy your holiday and lets collect all the "duit raya" as many as possible.. :D

0 Opinion: