Yeah.. Finally my part time job as a packer is over today.. For 5 days begin at 27.10.10 - 31.10.10..hmmm..
It always fun to make a new friends.. :D
TANGS, filled with KELEPUK ( GAY ).. OMG.. 
I'm stuck with them.. At first i was worried to joined with them..
But, afterward its all ok.. Not bad as i thought.. :)
It was a priceless experience.. First time i work as a packer.. Deal with all kind of customer behavior..
I start at 10am & finished at 9pm.. Work,Gossiping,Eat,Laugh.
Finally goodbye seems to be hard to say to all of them.. Its been a pleasure to have a wonderful time with them.. :D
Unfortunately, we don't have a chance to take a picture together because at the end of the sale, they all busy with they work.. So, goodbye is only thing i can do.. Maybe we will meet again.. :p
Thats all for now.. I'm sleepy.. Signing out..

0 Opinion:
Post a Comment